Review A1CS 7" AWA10 Android 4.0 ICS Cheapest Capacitive Tablet PC - 1.6Ghz - 8GB ROM - Iplayer - Ultra Slim - Flash 11.0.1 - 5 Point Touch Screen - 2160p Full HD by AWA10

Monday 16 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

I like this little thing.

I have a macbook pro and S3 smartphone so kind of the best of both worlds in terms of Mac OS and Android. I also have a three year old who was obsessed with the ipad I brought home from work - however to splash out £400 for the latest one (or even £300 for ipad2/ high end 7 inch android tablet) is not yet within my budget and not worth the stress if my lad damaged it. My wife also just wanted something to view family pics/vids and surf the internet. One day I will get an ipad - I'm just selfish and want to keep all the branded expensive technology to myself!

First up, this does not have 3G, Bluetooth or GPS (to my knowledge) But hey, thats what I pay £25 a month for my smartphone for.

The screen is good enough but not spectacular
Loud volume, slightly tinny but better than others I have heard
Instruction booklet is poor if you are not used to Android but I understand that if you email A1CS they can send you a pdf booklet with more info?
Light, solid and portable..................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 A1CS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.