Review A1CS FUSION5 Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0 ICS - 1GB RAM - 8GB STORAGE - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - Supports BBC Iplayer, flash 11 and Skype Video Chat

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Bunny!
I'm in no way a reviewer but the reviews here made me choose this tablet so I wanted to add my own comments. I have found the reviews here to actually been proven pretty accurate!

The Arrival!
-------------
The tablet and case Arrived well packed in the save padded envelope, it was sent recorded delivery the next working day with appropriate "fragile"...
versus
22 of 24 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars App Market issue
Firstly, I must say that in accordance with other reviews here, the customer service I received was excellent.

Unfortunately, though, I was shipped a unit whose boot software was faulty, which is apparently a rarity. So while the tablet did not work for me, I can at least comment on its build quality: it's excellent, robust, a good weight, well-finished and...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 A1CS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.