Review A1CS 8" ANDROID 2.3 TABLET, CAPACITIVE MULTI-TOUCH, FASTEST PROCESSOR, S5PV210A8 HDMI FLASH 11 USB MIFI WIFI CAMERA BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH

Monday 9 July 2012

This machine really rocks. It is a sturdy quality product and does everything I want and more. It's not an iPad killer but doesn't need to be as it stands alone. Why anyone would fork out three times the price for a tablet where you can't expand the memory and are stuck with only what the Big A will allow you to have beats me. It's very fast, comes with a good selection of apps and access to the Android Market. It has a nice folio case thrown in and tomorrow I'm going to get a prepaid sim for my Huawei dongle from my old netbook and try the 3g option. If it's as good as the wireless connection to my BT Broadband it should present no problems. Screen resolution and colours are great and the touch function can only be described as excellent. Speakers are adequate if you're watching a video or BBC iPlayer in a quiet room but it comes with a set of earphones anyway which are well up to the job. It beats me how a tablet of this quality can come in at the price but boy am I pleased it does. Delivery was fast and packing A1. If you're looking for a quality tablet that will put a lot of it's more expensive counterparts to shame then you've found it in the A1CS 8" Android 2.3..........................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 A1CS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.