Review A1CS FUSION5 PREMIUM TABLET PC - 9.7" IPS SCREEN - ANDROID 4.0 - NOW SUPPORTS IPLAYER- DUAL-CAMERA - ULTRA SLIM

Wednesday 4 July 2012

lovely tablet,poor instructions
I bought this after much consideration and reading all the other reviews on the. Fusion tablets and also comparing the product against ones being sold on ebay. I have an Hp Touchpad which I liked but can't get android or kindle on it so decided to get another tablet which would fulfil all my wish's. I enjoy surfing movies,watching tv programs and reading

This...
versus
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Service excellent but not so sure about the tablet, (Not sure on service either now.)
I bought this tablet a few days ago and my initial reaction was very good. I went for the premium model because I wanted that clearer screen and I have to say that part does not disappoint in any way. I played an HD movie straight from a micro SD card and it was flawless with excellent viewing angles and really good sound as well. The touch screen was very responsive and...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 A1CS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.