Review A1CS FUSION5 XTRA Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0.4 ICS - DUAL CAMERA - 16GB STORAGE - 1GB RAM - - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - SLIMMER N LIGHTER THAN FUSION5 TABLET -Supports BBC Iplayer, flash 11 and Skype Video Chat

Friday 6 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I had been looking for a reasonably priced tablet as a gift for my daughter, but wanted a decent piece of kit that all of the family could use.

After browsing the web and doing some research, I decided that the A1CS Fusion5 reviews were too good to ignore and chose to buy it. As luck would have it my attempt to purchase coincided with the launch of an upgraded version - the Fusion5 Xtra.

I have only had it for a day, but my first impressions are that this is everything that I wanted, and at this price it seems to be great value for money.

Nice big screen that has quality images and is very smooth with its capacitive movement.
Easy to use/navigate
App store pre-loaded
Nice feel & weight with good build quality
16GB storage
2x mini-USB ports and a HDMI port
Dual camera looks good - my daughter will enjoy taking pictures with it.......................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 A1CS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.